Update

Thank you to all you beautiful people who expressed concern after not seeing any updates on my blog since March 10th!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, and nothing catastrophic has happened to me.

I have:

  • returned to Canada
  • re-organized my studio
  • prepared for the Art in the City show in Vancouver, May 7th and 8th, and
  • painted, started new gorgeous vintage books and…
  • caught up with my wonderful friends and all the artists on the island.

Life is good.

Here are some new paintings from the holiday weekend and the mini art retreat with my gorgeous artist ladies.

CIMG4138

CIMG4141

4 comments:

  1. They just keep getting better and better. i love both, but particularly the one on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny. I like the one on the bottom better. Glad you are enjoying your artful life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing some amazing work my friend. Just beautiful each and everyone.
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK, SOX! YOUR ARTWORK JUST GETS RICHER IN DETAIL AND I LOVE YOUR DIGITAL WORK THAT YOU HAVE POSTED.
    XXO GINA G

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments. They make my day! Make sure you have an ID before posting. Thank you.