Another bracelet plus fabric book in progress

I have just completed another bracelet. This one took a while, you can just see why. It’s a stunner though. CIMG4932

CIMG4936  I mounted it on a brass cuff, I like it much better than with a hook and eye.

I also made a little pendant, very Renaissance. I’ve just been told I’m the epitomy of the Renaissance woman. So that seems fitting.

 

CIMG4938

Speaking of Renaissance, I’m more involved with the Middle Ages at the moment, making a Book of Hours.

Here’s a preview. The book is not bound yet, I’m still working in it:

 CIMG4937

CIMG4939CIMG4941CIMG4943CIMG4944CIMG4948CIMG4949CIMG4953

I’m going to do more embroidery. And who knows what else?

Thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

  1. The bracelet is stunning Sox! The hours!!!! Really worth every second though and that Renaissance - I'm right at home here with this one!
    Hugs from across the miles,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bracelet-how did you mount it onto the cuff? And the book looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bracelet, Sox. You're such an inspiration. The Book of Hours is very unique and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cuff bracelet; and, I really like the pendant - unique and you have your own style. The book has some wonderful prints incorporated. Thanks for sharing, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing as always. When are you going to start teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work Sox
    As always very unique and interesting
    xxxx
    Lillian
    http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sox!! You are just frickin amazing!!! But my dear sweet friend please enlighten me.... what is a book of hours??????

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your newest beaded beauties and your bound fabric book as well... And your book of hours. You just continue to come up with the most gorgeous stuff!!!!! Amazingly talented you are!!!!
    Marita

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments. They make my day! Make sure you have an ID before posting. Thank you.