Have fun with collages

 

The Kindred Spirit Yahoo group has a beautiful RR, and the themes are wonderful.

Little angel: I made mine with lots of fabrics and sewing.

CIMG7040 carol angel front

 

Lynn’s theme is vintage Paris, with a dreamy lady remembering her wonderful time there.

CIMG7158

For the back page, I made a digital collage, with images of Paris coming out of her head, and a quote saying: I want all of Paris.

lynn back page

This next theme is “Time for Love”. The other artists had magnificent steampunk clocks. Truly beautiful work. So, being French, I took a different take on the theme and dressed my little girl in a French maid outfit. The quote says: “It’s time for love, honey…” There is a little cupid waiting with his arrow strung.

CIMG7266 fb

For the back page, I made a digital collage of a dreamy lady, remembering days past in an old mansion. The quote says: “There’s always time for love, isn’t there?”

CIMG7267fb

This last one’s theme is “quotes”. Just that day, I found this great quote on Deviant Scrap:

31 a

I made another one of my ladies with the big head piece. I seem to be quite fascinated with them.

CIMG7322

The back page has one of my favorite image, and the quote is: “Never give up, never give up, never give up!”

CIMG7323

9 comments:

  1. Love your pages! The lace on Lynn's book is so gorgeous!!! Your humor is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Work Sox! As far as the digital photographic works go I like the page "There is always time for love!" Where did you find such an amazing image - Love this one!
    Oh and you have such a collection of gorgeous laces and embellishments too to draw on now!
    x Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all images I buy online, then manipulate, collage, or transform. :-))

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pages! Your unique perspective and design style always add an unexpected and wonderfully creative element to these RR pages! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindas tus obras, me encantaron. Y tu blog muy bonito.
    Saludos
    http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments. They make my day! Make sure you have an ID before posting. Thank you.