New to Facebook

I have just joined Facebook. Katherine Aimone told me it was a great thing to do to find fellow artists and abstract painters.

I'm finding the learning curve is huge, and the whole setup is not very intuitive to MY way of thinking. But already, I've been in touch and exchanged messages with people I never dreamed of talking to, like Anne LeToux at Bulles Dorees, or Steven Aimone who commented on one of my paintings, and his wife Katherine who accepted to be friends. Yeah! Life is good.

Today is another day I'm not painting. I'm making another Remains of the Day book, 4x4, black and white, as a present for a friend. Random Act of Kindness. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments. They make my day! Make sure you have an ID before posting. Thank you.