Accordeon book

I've been taking this online class on Roses on my table and each month, she teaches a new technique.This month was this lovely accordeon book that I proceeded to make.












I am not very satisfied with my ribbons, I think they need to be smaller. Other than that, this was loads of fun. I can see making a few more on a variety of themes certainly a steampunk one in the new future.















 I had these marvelous images that I had gathered from a now defunct British magazine: Victoria. They now have a home.

4 comments:

  1. Just wonderful, love the images and the ribbons. Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful book! So far I never made an accordeon book, but I will try one soon. Seems I am much too attached to my bound books.
    You are right - this would make an awesome gift. And you can match the theme to the recipient's moods, for instance flowers for a hobby gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your images, Sox - I wish I could find more pictures like that to use in collages. You use them so artfully too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You DO have the coolest images around! It's a beautiful book, fat ribbons and all :-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments. They make my day! Make sure you have an ID before posting. Thank you.