I've made another painting this afternoon. What a pleasant process. I've been learning how to make transfers using gel medium and either transparencies, or plain printer paper.
This one incorporates several transfers. I've learned that if I'm going to tack down a page, I should tear off the edges so they don't show so stark in the final painting.
The colors out of my camera really don't do justice to the painting, which is mainly turquoise and green. I'll have to start taking pictures during the day.
Still, I'm incredibly pleased with the result. This one is the biggest to date: 16 x 21, on a foamboard. At least, it's lighter than the last one with the particle board!!!! I'm learning....