A little visitor


This little guy arrived from France this morning, and he's here to stay. His tail curls up so that he can hang off the tree.

Mr Paul is very happy, he likes cats. There were (over) 30 in the house where I found him. Cats are the only occasion he barks. He just so wants to play.

This little red guy came inside a sardine tin, very appropriate, don't you think. My sister found the pattern at an art show this Fall, and here we are.

Gotta find a name for him... Suggestions welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Awww! It's so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love him!!! I think Sardi is a great name for him! Or Coup as in couped up in a can all the way to Canada from France! Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments. They make my day! Make sure you have an ID before posting. Thank you.